Expand your home – enhance your life
Here’s a room that’s designed just for your home – a haven of relaxation for you and your family. Create your own space with a conservatory that’s tailored to your lifestyle and your needs. A conservatory doesn’t just add extra space, light and energy to your home either – it’s one of the best ways to add value to your property.
If you already own a conservatory, you could transform it into a versatile new space you can use all year round with an Equinox tiled conservatory roof.
The perfect space for your property
From traditional to modern designs, our conservatories offer high-quality engineering and value for money. A wide range of styles lets you can choose the ideal look to complement your home.
So make the most of those all-too-precious summer days and cosy winter nights as you chill out in your stylish conservatory retreat.
- A design to suit your home-styling, with a bespoke conservatory to match your property and budget. Choose from elegant Victorian and classic Edwardian structures, or consider gable-ended, P-shaped, lean-to and even lantern and orangery designs.
- Elegant final touches such as lovely decorative crestings, finials for the roof and easy-to-fit PVC-U skirting boards.
- Plenty of appealing glazing options, from Georgian bars and stained or leaded glazing to vertical sliding sash windows.
- A fully coordinated palette of tones, so you can design the conservatory that’s right for you. There are traditional or contemporary colours, as well as the opportunity to match a rustic woodgrain exterior with a white interior.
- Minimum reliance on sealant. Unlike some conservatories where large amounts of silicone sealants are used for water-tightness, our advanced and innovative roof system, keep the use of sealants to a minimum. So you can be sure of a precision-engineered conservatory with watertight performance that’ll last its whole lifetime.
- A high-insulating roof providing outstanding thermal efficiency to maximise heat retention and light diffusion, so you can look forward to using your conservatory in summer and winter alike.