An impressive silhouette – with impressive results
A gable-style conservatory is the perfect option for a homeowner seeking a touch of sophistication. You can look forward to high quality precision-engineering and intricate detailing as standard.
Your gable-ended conservatory will impress from every angle, with windows that reach right to the apex of the roof. This creates a breathtaking front elevation, as well as bringing in the light so you enjoy a bright environment and the feeling of being able to really spread out.
- Elegant final touches such as lovely decorative crestings and finials for the roof and easy-to-fit PVC-U skirting boards.
- Plenty of appealing glazing options, from Georgian bars and stained or leaded glazing to vertical sliding sash windows.
- A fully coordinated palette of tones, so you can design the conservatory that’s right for you. There are traditional or contemporary colours, as well as the opportunity to match a rustic woodgrain exterior with a white interior.
- Minimum reliance on sealant. Unlike some conservatories where large amounts of silicone sealants are used for water-tightness, our advanced and innovative roof system, keep the use of sealants to a minimum. So you can be sure of a precision-engineered conservatory with watertight performance that’ll last its whole lifetime.
- A high-insulating roof providing outstanding thermal efficiency to maximise heat retention and light diffusion, so you can look forward to using your conservatory in summer and winter alike.