Two styles come together to create a flexible and attractive whole
Have the freedom to combine two styles – such as an Edwardian and lean-to – or to adapt an pre-existing conservatory so that it can be built in the shape of the letter P. Either way, you and your family can look forward to using this versatile new space in your home.
The P-shaped option is perfect for today’s modern, multi-taking lifestyle, with two discrete areas that can be used for a whole range of activities. For instance, you could use one area for relaxing and another for dining; the choice is yours!
- Elegant final touches such as lovely decorative crestings, finials for the roof and easy-to-fit PVC-U skirting boards.
- Plenty of appealing glazing options, from Georgian bars and stained or leaded glazing to vertical sliding sash windows.
- A fully coordinated palette of tones, so you can design the conservatory that’s right for you. There are traditional or contemporary colours, as well as the opportunity to match a rustic woodgrain exterior with a white interior.
- Minimum reliance on sealant. Unlike some conservatories where large amounts of silicone sealants are used for water-tightness, our advanced and innovative roof system, keep the use of sealants to a minimum. So you can be sure of a precision-engineered conservatory with watertight performance that’ll last its whole lifetime.
- A high-insulating roof providing outstanding thermal efficiency to maximise heat retention and light diffusion, so you can look forward to using your conservatory in summer and winter alike.